Friday 5 December 2014

Section 1 - Story

Political Theatre

3 Things that have come into politics that has effected you.

1) Obama coming into president, this has effected me as it changes the the way I learn about diversity.

2) Train fares, as I take the train this has a large effect on how much money I spent.

3) Margret Thatcher, being all over the news it affected how often I watch the news now, not every often.

Ways in which political issues can be addressed and shown:

The News for example BBC news, ITV news and any televised news stations.

Newspapers and Magazines as they tend to give bias important about one side of the news.

How social issues can be manipulated.

1) Introducing extra facts on information.

2) Gives another angle on perspectives.

Story, an argument between two people selection from a set of examples.

Shawn Spencer: Dear Residents,


Gus Burton: 

No comments:

Post a Comment