Friday 14 November 2014

3 Uni's and 3 schools I am interested in and why.

School 1) Royal central school of speech and drama, uni of London

www.cssd.ac.uk
What course?

Acting (W410)

Why?
It's probably one of the best drama schools to get into but also incredibly hard too, which means better actors, better opportunities and much better experiences.

School 2) Arts Ed

artsed.co.uk

What course?

Musical Theatre

Why?
Unique training focusing on acting for film and TV, two areas I am very interested in.

School 3) Guildford
www.conservatoire.org



What course?

Performing Arts (W500)

Why?
Has a course in performing arts which takes my interests and seems like a good choice to take at university.

University 1) University of Chichester
www.chi.ac.uk/



What course?

Digital Film Production & Acting for Film (WP4P)

Why?
It has a course set on acting in front of camera as well as film/tv studies, two areas which I am very interested in.

University (College) 2) Northbrook
www.northbrook.ac.uk/



What course?

Theatre Arts (Acting & Contemporary Theatre Making) (W410)


Why?
Acting and Contemporary Theatre Making Theatre arts course which is a fulltime 2 year course. A straight acting course means it focuses on the one thing I know I have a talent in.

University 3) University of the Arts London
www.arts.ac.uk/



What course?
Acting (W410)

or

Film Practice (W603)


Why?
Has not only a straight acting course but also a film practice course, two subjects I have particular interest in.

(Some more schools/Unis I am interested in)



No comments:

Post a Comment